Friday, August 17, 2007

Vegas Baby.

I have only been to Las Vegas once since turning 21. I don't really see the draw. At least that's what I told myself, defeated, as I left the Pinball slot machine $40 lighter. 24 hours in this city seems plenty, especially after having spent the last 40 minutes choosing an outfit to wear to a club, named an adjective, offering $12 Amstels all night.

 

            Jay and I interviewed  Spamalot's production stage manager Tom Bartlett, a friend of Phil's. I was amazed by his ability to articulate his job and motivations. He spoke thoughtfully and sincerely, and I appreciated it wholeheartedly. Plus, we chilled in the Wynn for 6 hours, air-conditioning and all.

 

            We leave tomorrow to revisit Boulder, after, what I imagine will be, a hot drive. Off to Pure and all that may entail.

No comments: