Friday, June 29, 2007

5 Things About Which I am Excited

1. Cold. I heard today, from a man well traveled across these our lands, that there still exists a place where the high is 75 in May. I laughed in his face and told him no international squad will ever take down the Dream Team. Not in a million years. We got A.I. meng.

 

2. Passion. One are in which I have lacked severely for the past few weeks. I am excited to be near Brett, Jay and Zach, and I say that without a trace of sarcasm (any you might have interpreted comes from your own prejudicial nature). These three, even more so Brett, have taken a fledgling idea and made it a reality. That is the kind of inspiration I need to be around. I am looking to Mr. Farmiloe to bring out the best in me, and maximize my potential in a way that will support the trip as a whole.

 

3. THE Rough Draft LP. I spent the first 12 years of my life tap-dancing and playing tennis, hardly the hardened Curriculum Vitae of a rapper. Well get over it. We got a CD, and it's coming soon. Oh, you're from the streets? You're a rapper? Cool. Do you have a CD? No? Huh.

 

4. Atlas. I bought a huge Rand McNally Road Atlas with a graduation gift from my aunt and uncle. It's sweet on its own, but will be sweetified when I add whatever I will. Writing, pictures, map outlines, notes. It should be some kind of extravaganza. I'm not sure what the point is. When I figure it out I'll let you know.

 

5. ?. I'm excited about a million things, but really this is the true inspiration. ?. Who knows. What is so amazing about this trip is that there is literally infinite possibility and zero guarantees. I am excited to find out what this trip brings. I am excited to be surprised. Basically I'm excited, and you should be too. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited too. And I do have said prejudice. My fault.

farmiloe said...

I am excited to have you join us Noah. Exponential possibilities. Do you know what is in store for us, just in week one? Incredible.